Friday, July 30, 2021

i controlled myself.

i didn't get carried away and insist on doing more.  i rested and relaxed and let myself heal.  the family always demanded more until i broke to prove to themselves they were superior.  that they could break me.   

i lost all my settings and regained them.  not as freaked out just shocked.  i'm surprised i didn't loose more.

jack fruit seems more likely is the tree of knowledge in the garden of Eden.  the uses are a dream.  termite proof wood, shade and food.  

lunch was ok.  i wrote out life insurance, card to firemen with $35 gift card, auntie and Catherine.

den fell in parking lot and it's taking 2 men to help him up and into his car.  i took care of dad all alone.  no wonder my back was wrecked.  den disrespected me and i know to give den a wide space.  Asian men.  men.

happiest blog has pink and green heaven.  6-12-2015.  and i'm still demolishing-constructing my life.  the mess in my life.

two years before Eric died.  he had stomach, lung, spinal cancer over years.  so much like my family.

i printed out the page.  when i started earnestly physically chose to plan imagine what it would feel like.  the physical follows the spiritual so the mess is the appearance of change.  what to keep and what falls away.  like a festering wound healing.  Aug 31,2012 daily word 'i love my life i have no regrets' i shared with dentist fairy whose nephew was killed on his bike.  she resurfaced my teeth for no reason weakening the integrity of my teeth.  she did it just for money.  started me thinking.

1:30 accident red car / gray car Monroe X Harrison streets.  weird day.  

i decided i wanted sushi and free antioxidant water went to college safe way.  found 2 lbs fresh blueberries $5 too.  yum dinner.  i misread garage sale actually garden sale plants.  home i watched 'love boat' and rested.  Catherine called she got into senior housing next week rotator cuff operation.  took me 10 minutes to add to my phone.  she's getting new computer next week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment