Wednesday, July 28, 2021

yesterday seems an eternity away

i want out.  heaven is happiness.  i spent the morning looking for my other green pink gym bag not yet if at all.  i'm sorting what i want.  i'm feeling sad or tired or both.  i watched my exercise and moved along.  

i'm feeling overwhelmed.  maybe depressed.  i don't know.  i dreamed of Joel w.  i'm resolving my past.  i'm repulsed by most people.  or maybe their agendas.  he had a nasty agenda.

back of pelvis so sore. 

Inge insisted i sit at table.  i wanted to sit next table behind since hell and boyfriend taking best viewing seats.  Inge moved over and Hilda set another place for me.  i feel humbled.

i went college safe way for bread and iceberg.  very limited breads.  

home 3 for 'love boat' is the perfect time to rest my body.  gives me enough time to ramp down to rest.  

i finally cooked the jack fruit.  i followed the directions on the can.  i cooked Annie's mac broccoli and combined.  tastes great.  i boiled the fruit and it tasted ok as is.   


von dutch motorcycle 21 k.

No comments:

Post a Comment