Saturday, July 24, 2021

Saturn day Sunnyvale library

i made pickle egg and p'nut butter honey sandwiches.  corn chips to fill in and all the water i can manage.  i watched exercise 6-7 made and at my b'fast veg chicken omelet.  cut cactus 7 shade and cool even easier than i remembered with saw and pitchfork.  small paddles i used meat fork.  a few thorns i removed easily from my palm before they set.  watered porch plants.  and i still feel good.  i used to feel so sick.

then i loaded laundry, removed seltzer, loaded excess food too.

i'm sitting in my best spot.  close to facilities.  post to support me, feet up on chair.  i got to front and remembered i left films in car.  i returned one and renewed rest.  i considered bringing player i have all summer.

this time is my reward for forgiving myself and all.

i kept falling asleep 3 pm home by 3:30.  i'm moving slowly.  i'm ok.  moving slowly carefully.  i wore back braces since 7 am so itchy when i removed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment