Saturday, September 7, 2024

survived another dad death day

amazed myself.  both parents suicidal scares me.  I'm afraid of killing myself by accident like mom swallowing an entire bottle of sleeping pills.  or dad doubling his medication and cardiac arrest.  

oh, well here I am.  divine order day.  no urges.  i decided to dress and just feel.  i picked up 2 dozen fruit, put in trunk.  hot and sweaty 54% i went to 24 hour fitness only parking way in back, showered, stretched, checked lucky's tuna creations one free.  walked through big lots and decided to walk around the back.  pleasant shady.    

forgot to check Citibank mileage proceeded to St Justin and Charity gave me lunch and weekend bag more tuna creations.  library wonderful.  comfortable, quiet.  

I read, puzzled, thought, felt, relaxed.  at 4 I can go home or somewhere else.  

city closed admission Monday.  county and sunny open reg hours.  

No comments:

Post a Comment