Friday, October 6, 2023

happy b'day sis

i haven't talked to them in years or they'll come sniffing around like thieves.  i bless them from afar.  i loaded and retrieved the lucky's freebie.  sort of fruit soda not sweet not anything.  sophia gave 4 sandwiches, i gave the fruit cups to toki who shared with salome.  obnoxious know it all joe sat at our table looking for a slave.  he took my milk, tried telling me eddie's was mine.  he returned my milk then tried to sneak it back.  i took it back again.  tom and alex wouldn't sit with him.  he finally moved to another table.  whew!  dino likes him, doesn't have to do anything for him.  jane helped him at bingo.  he wanted someone to watch his card like the privileged women talkers last week.  treat me like their slave.  jane won twice me too.  i still wonder how many have bingo and don't pay attention.  

planning my week county city closed moon day sunny open.  today tomorrow 95 degrees.  morning swim seniors.

No comments:

Post a Comment