Friday, October 20, 2023

picked up free caffeine sparkling ice

and now i'm blogging.  i can exercise later.  6 monopoly tickets.  

i freaked myself out.  i won 3 times at bingo.  clock, puzzle, pewter studs.  then in the car i wanted to look for the clock battery online, turned on auxiliary to open windows and thought the car was broken.  bad air i felt dizzy, couldn't breathe, no oxygen.  driving home was like 2003 when i'd pull over to rest.  low blood pressure/sugar.  i feel all jittery like too much caffeine.  

i just remembered i can go to nob for internet.  my back and shoulders so sore from stress response to no oxygen.  and too much exercise wed on nu-step arms and legs workout half hour.  takes me longer to bounce back.  well, not bounce.  my back looks swollen.  my neck has never recovered from the whiplash when i fell 2014.  

went to store to update chrome and i wanted salad for dinner.  2 sale dressings good time.  new behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment