Sunday, July 2, 2023

firmly ensconced

sitting 10 am cupertino library.  i showered stretched @ 24, checked out dollar tree sunnyvale bought sunday paper.  they stopped during covid.  it was so clean and quiet.  it's usually packed.  clerk said unusual too.  i ate corn cob i brought.  i have sardines, etc.  i ate loaded muffin.

i love people watching.  i'm reading my tina turner.  playing quizzes and games.  if i could take nap perfection.  

my neck is so stiff.  new manifestation.  the heat and smog are making my sinuses borderline migraines.  my eyes are crusty blurry.  nam myoho renge kyo.  nam myoho renge kyo.  nam myoho renge kyo.  nam myoho renge kyo.  hey, it worked for tina turner it is working for me.

we're predators our eyes are in front.  we need vistas to rest relax our eyes muscles while reading.  we wouldn't need glasses.  we didn't evolve reading.  it's new behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment