Tuesday, July 18, 2023

7 am spot taken

so i parked all day shade.  now i have half hour before pool opens.  so wonderful to revel in the luxury of goofing off.  

i felt sad last night mourning another phase left behind.  this morning looking forward to new.

i make myself laugh.  i had nothing as a child.  i made my own life.  pretty good for an orphan servant.  i thought i was cinderella.  parallel lives.  except i never had parents i had mean big kids in charge.  and i hadn't the heart to torture my little sister.  made me feel bad.  cruelty hurts everyone especially the witnesses, the perpetrator, the victim.  

swimming was just perfect.  i've never felt this relaxed in my life.  everyone deserves to feel this good.  dentist easy.  cleaned paid for tooth 300.  puzzle central.  home 5:45 time i used to work macy's putting myself through school and college 7 half years, ex too.

No comments:

Post a Comment