Monday, November 7, 2022

my parents tried to make me a boy

it still hurts.  predators wound to better kill their prey.  i feel myself bleeding still from the wounds.  they weaken and cripple.  i wonder what i could have done and been.  reading about gender reveal reaction on tiktok.  more wounded crippled girls easy prey for predators.  that's why lazy parents cripple their kids boys and girls to make them perform.  SIGH.  easier to manipulate.  

i loaded free body armor drink safe way home stead.  after gym clearance 6/$2 do nuts and garlic baguette $2 and $20 change.  as i'm leaving a monk came in with all his worldly possesions.  he's american raised asian 35-40 shaved head immaculate wearing a red stanford tee.  speaks perfectly.  patrick call him henry.  filled b'fast large soup with hot clam chowder so i ended giving him my new perfect back pack i never used, $20, garlic bread.  same energy as eckhart tolle and thic nhat han.  i met and supported them too on their journeys.  i was sad to give up my perfect back pack he needed more than i.  if i can truly let it go i will leave a space for something even better to come into my life.  returned to car for new mask, sanitizer, wipes.

then family fall out feeling threatened doing good.  family threats criticisms.  telling me i'm stupid for doing good.  so i explained to toke asked her to tell me i'm ok.  she's wonderful.  she remembered sun day comics.  i forgot.  

i could go to sunny.  rainy cold.  

No comments:

Post a Comment