Sunday, November 20, 2022

open for business

not ready.  good i don't need to be.  i just want to sleep.  depressedor tired.  or both.  

i taste tested 3 coconot waters.  i've been wanting to and didn't always distractions.  i prefer without fruit or added vitamins tasted weird.  

i'm still in a critical mindset of forcing myself r/t allowing.  i don't want anything from sunny book sale.  swim maybe nice $ tree.  or i can luxuriate in bed all day.  i'm slowly emptying trunk loaded after eric insecurity.  made me fel safe.  like i could run away from my sad life.

i want to do something.  took me half hour maneuvering my feet to clip toes my arthritis so stiff.  and now what?  i could enjoy swimming.  i don't feel drawn to sunny book sale.  ooh, i do like good a puzzle.  

dozing memories of lying bedridden starving hungry and everything making me violently ill even water.  heart palpitations from dehydration hooked up to saline drip for hours drinking emetrol.  i have to go through to get beyond.  all from back injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment