Wednesday, November 2, 2022

$70 to bart

expire today eh i'll get more.  i loaded free safeway tribe feta dip.  picked up @ home stead.  7 am i looked backyard to check wooden ladder and bart working barely light.  i paid him and gym was wonderful.  

mission cu deposit 133 water in metal bottle didn't want Halloween candy or coffee tea.  

11 am seniors missing suit.  oh well.  listened to healing.  after lunch puzzled a little.  driving i detoured to rite aid to get appointment and instead got my flu and booster.  easy peas y.  going to patelco to finalize ira transfer statement numbers my cdl was missing.  backtracked to rite aid finally found it in shot room.  patelco called ira division didn't want to look up numbers.  wanted me to go to my financial advisor i don't have.  finally gave me numbers.  they NEVER sent me any statements.  lack of disclosure and cooperation not good.  

24 hour picked up my suit and searched lucky's found vitamin gum.  home very tired ate chips cheese toast napped.  coupons expire nob hill i want to support just feeling tired.  maybe the shots.  i went used 4 coupons an hour walking the store i treated myself raspberry parfait.

No comments:

Post a Comment