Thursday, August 5, 2021

wonder filled

woke 4:30 prepped fit kit.  watched sponge bob and almost fell asleep.  

mailed fit kit at mall.  i went late to seniors having readied myself for library day.  i exercised showered stretched.  i had lunch with art, inge, hell.  i suddenly remembered book mobile return.  i took cody orange and rice crispy treats.  greg, hell's boyfriend showed up late.  hell and inge wanted something sweet so i volunteered rice crispy treats i was going to drop at st just.  for art and maurice too.  i drank 2 milks that upset my stomach.  tasted so good.  i went upstairs and computed to be close to restroom.  waiting for my stomach to settle i flashed on veg store on the way to cup library.  i bought blueberries and corn 3/99.  

cup library i returned 7 and picked up class stretch.  i went upstairs to compute and stay close to bathroom.  2:30 i was done and got home before 'love boat.'  i nuked one corn.  the best ear i've eaten yet.  so sweetly satisfying.  i ate spaghetti and bread.

i've been moving in a thoughtful way.  i can still hear my family in my head always yelling at me to go faster.  they weren't the smartest people just the most lethal for me.  brain science according to aarp eye contact stimulates brain activity an exchange of energy.   

i'm babying my riled stomach goes directly into my back it's all connected.  took kava muscle relaxer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment