Saturday, March 21, 2015

REFRAMING THE PAST-3*21*15

SATURN*DAY

I realized being here at Angel's Camp has sooo many ties that I can cut and remodel. 

It's close to Bear Valley.  The cite of the horrible no-honeymoon.  

Strawberry the last town b4 Sam's world.

The redoing of the sick trip w/lizm. 

I'm sooo much better, there's no comparison. 

The mountain driving is hard on the  back.  Walking up and downhill is exhilarating and having all day to stretch is HEAVENLY.  HAVENLY.

Got here 3*18 Wednesday after 4.   Thursday the sales talk.  Savemart.  Yesterday, Friday, walking around downtown bought a rock.  $1.50.  Talked to tourist bureau.  Came home and rested.  It's difficult to determine the level of tiredness when I feel so elated.  You could even say elevated here in the mountains.  Ha, ha!

Oh, and I'm over the b-days, bidets.

No comments:

Post a Comment