Saturday, January 20, 2024

my legs, back, neck

letting me know i need to move.  my body is protesting sitting at bingo.  i don't know how people do it.  

heaven is learning how to get paid for what you enjoy doing, and would do without payment.  i enjoy puzzles.  order gives me pleasure.  making a picture from chaos.

i was so naughty.  dyed black success permed chinese female left her things in shower to reserve it so after 10 minutes i took the towel on the curtain rod.  when she came back she saw it peeking out from my case as i was spinning my suit.  i made her work for it pretending i didn't know what she wanted over the spinner noise.  but i did.  i told her i thought she abandoned it.  eh, i gave it back.  another woman smiled at me as if she knew.  now i understand the deep feeling of satisfaction of depriving another.  so what if mom and alien never loved me. 

main library sitting eating sprouts' mark down beet salad.  using chop sticks kept in my car easy to avoid raw red onions.  beet juice can dye them to look like beets.  i'm eating excellent.  i bought sale books and 'mr skeffington' movie.  

i fixed sweater inge gave me.  full of perfume.  i stitched lining easier than i imagined.  i'll wash it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment