Tuesday, January 16, 2024

oh, i don't know. anthem blue downgraded me

woke ready to go.  still i took my time.  i got to seniors 9 and i swam over an hour.  i took my time.  i'm living mindfully.  lunch was just toki and i.  eddy came and went.  we were good and cleared for dancers.  toki always remembers.  after lunch i went to savers.  i looked all over.  found a basket of hair dryers.  i bought 2, 'life with father' movie, microwave 700 watt like new $10.  i forgot rewards I looked online an hour and finally called store, they can add i can't.  i'm not stupid.  

home 3 pm i called to check my otc benefits only $30/quarter.  what!!??  i called member services care lon no more.  phone is south cal.  i received no info.  81 minutes to join new coverage cory bruffett.  like filling out a marriage license.  

i wanted to go sew but i finished phone 6 pm so next week maybe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment