Wednesday, August 16, 2023

feeling happier

i felt sad last night.  i connected the fridge with alien, when it dies she dies after trying to steal it when she moved out 2003.  i'm just missing my terrible sisters, i still love them we share dna.  

chrome ran shut down lost all settings.  oh, well.  i'm calmer not feeling frustrated.  

i don't know if francine is aware how she's self soothing by talking non stop.  i've worked very hard to change.

omg!  my homemade omelet sandwich with b+b pickles so good my 2:50 snack.  i gave toki my mandarin cup.  i got every orphan jelly jam for my sweet.  listening to healing, legs up on couch.  i have lunch potatoes garlic spinach for tomorrow b'fast omelet. i cut my lip on cookie spatula i used to section omelet.  i licked cream cheese.  

reo speedwagon 'i can't fight this feeling anymore' one of my karaoke go to songs playing on public address.  heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment