Tuesday, January 10, 2023

woke feeling lonely

i'm so blessed to feel.  may not be fun, better than being numb feeling nothing.  woke with my right pinky ring finger stiff tingly my thumb seems numb.  right eye twitchy.  i think it's my right shoulder and neck are so tight.  

the pools were closed 'til 9:30 fear of lightning strikes and electrocution.  seems grounding would be part of construction code for public buildings.  

heather mcallister left a flyer for me on 'not saving seats.'  just me.  taped to back banquet tables.  i don't argue with the stupid or insane or both.  i was going to sit at the last round table 'til i noticed the flyer.  made me feel special, printing one copy and taping it.  i showed it to everyone.  i'm saving it and documenting jennifer had heather delivering meals while jennifer checked in people at the front table.  i wouldn't have noticed but jennifer kept staring at me all the way across the room.  i'm off the hook.  they did me a favor.  i showed everyone the flyer i won't save seats.  easier for me.  less responsibility.  i can show up when i want i'm as free as a bird to sit where i want.  heather and jennifer are my crazy sisters.

i don't feel lonely now.  i have my flock, my peeps.

i felt energized and wanted to wash clothes despite the rain.  went between downpours.  i used 2 plastic bags instead of one basket and it worked great.  i put the towels in the dryer too many to take too long i put them in the car and rested recharged at main.   stopped at dollar tree last 2 frozen burgers.  no line a miracle.  planned on leaving if the usual line to the back of the store.  

home i brought in bags one at a time.  i could have left them overnight.  i had the energy to hang all at one time like the old me.  i cooked one burger added to mound of cooked veg.  

No comments:

Post a Comment