Monday, October 24, 2022

i found voice mails from bank

still patelco.  i don't know.  

i'm feeling so depressed.  nothing has changed and yet i feel so immensely sad.  i just realized how i feel has nothing to do with today.  it's old sadness.  it's beatings i never deserved.  my shoulders and back have immense pain locked in the tissues.  i just want to die.  i've suffered too much pain.  the beatings locked into my body.  i feel sick.

everything hurts.  from 2 yr old pushed out the window onto the porch on my back.  kind of a miracle i survived my childhood or did i.  sister aiko claiming i fell.  i always gave her a pass knowing mom abused her.  i saw mom beating her often.  

i feel like sobbing.  i haven't felt this depressed for a long time.  maybe because it's mitzi's b month.  maybe just part of healing the tragedy that is my life at this point.  

i called bart per note he left with tokes croissants on porch.  he didn't remember note.  

No comments:

Post a Comment