Sunday, October 30, 2022

i'm not ready

i misplaced phone.  i finally received cathy's card late mail.  i planned on calling late and forgot.  took into the bedroom.  thank god i found it.  no memory of it.

my phone caller id fry 5 pm gorges.  so i'm avoiding my phone.  my phone.  i'm afraid of my phone i'm not ready to date.  i'm feeling pressured.  i want to just float.  i can feel my self doubt and mistrust in my big belly.  my judgement is based on reacting to the family.  and tom was so the same.  where was i what was i doing.  

noon i tried calling Cathy card came late yesterday 8 pm i got distracted how i misplaced phone in bedroom.  front has witch riding broom cat sitting behind her says "i hate when she eats burritos."  inside says "hope your Halloween doesn't stink."  lol.  

No comments:

Post a Comment