Wednesday, July 20, 2022

woke 4:30 terror

my miserable childhood of threats, torture, punishment, sabotage stored in my cells as chemical imprinting is leaching into my bloodstream to be swept away.  incredibly torturous.

feeling sick in my gut brain.  and i'll survive.  dollar tree chips, dark chocolate cherries coconut mochi for Jeanie.🤩  went to check cashing at 8:30 website 9 am but open door sign 10.  left with lunch 3 clerks no service left after 20 minutes standing.  feeling annoyed and tired.  didn't eat first got hungry angry engine light on i didn't wait.  oh, well.  terrible i'm still human.

listening to healing is releasing waves of anxiety.  i'm breathing through it.  i keep forgetting the house and gardens are protecting me from sisters' greed.  has to remain unattractive or they'll fight for it.   

i nuked onions added cooked chicken stuffed Pillsbury crescent rolls into toaster oven.  onions so sweet like jam.  

No comments:

Post a Comment