Tuesday, April 27, 2021

walked stretched

smelled the roses.  waited for computer connection.  sky is so blue smog blown away.

i feel sick.  my body aches.  my right side ribs tender from 2014 fall on front porch.  i'm drinking grapefruit to settle my nausea.  i haven't felt this bad in a long time.  

i'm doing what feels comfortable and safe.  observing seniors and the center staff like i did my own family unsafe to interact with.  watching my tv safe family.

i finally figured out my need to watch classic concentration.  mitt and i watched from when she was 3 and i was 8.  she stopped going to the baby sitter and i was in charge.  alien was never home.  weekends mom and dad took off and alien left us 2.  i had to vacuum straighten clean bathrooms.  so my first job i bought a singer vacuum for mom's x mas present to make my life easier.  they never figured it out.

i moved to mission.  noon parking lot closure.  just and bee.  not open 'til 3.  i remembered my cushion.  only one place to sit comfortably waiting for my games to load.  i can smell pizza and bbq cooking from local shops.  not even that smells appetizing.

maybe i skip st just food bank this month.  i think i skipped january.

i feel more energy after lunch.  internet too slow i came home 2 pm changed into 'jammies.  i'm ready for bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment