Sunday, February 23, 2020

st j grand opening

I went to Arques to shower and was going u turn but not allowed so I went to Benton and cut across.  I got to St Justin quarter to and thought I was late with door open 'til I saw red tape for ribbon cutting.  No donuts, cookies yucky.

I found aloha shirt and 2 Gryffindor notepads $6 total.  I thought of giving one to Art then remembered he can't see.  Done by 10;30.  I checked computer half hour and then home to leftover salmon mac cheese lentils.  Ooh, I have cooked bacon for dinner with mac lentil.  So I'm home puttering around.  I'm moving bottled water Cathy gave me from garage to indoors a little at a time.  I wonder why she had 4 cases.  i gave one case to Inge and still have one and a half. 

Yesterday was George's birthday.  He died 12/21/2008, throat cancer.  He died 3 years after retiring.  Ex had only 2 years 'til heart attack.

I made cornbread with bacon and corn salsa from senior lunch in microwave.  Saves so much energy.


No comments:

Post a Comment