Sunday, January 22, 2017

THE SKYLIGHT IS LEAKING-ST J LUNCH SUNDAY


 AT 6AM I  WAS MAKING MY OATMEAL AND THE FLOOR FELT STICKY.  I GOT THE TORCH BECAUSE DAD'S FLORESCENT LIGHTS WEREN'T WORKING, OF COURSE.  AT FIRST I COULDN'T SEE ANYTHING.  IT HAD JUST STARTED.  THE COVER IS TWO YEARS OLD, GUARANTEED FOR 5.  I'LL CALL TOMORROW.

I TRIED TO BLOG FROM THE SUNNYVALE LIBRARY AND GOOGLE ASKED QUESTION WHEN DID I START THIS BLOG. 

IT'S MOST ANNOYING I CAN'T ACCESS MY ONLINE ACCOUNTS UNLESS IN SANTA CLARA.  THE I-D PROCESS I CAN'T MANAGE.  OH, WELL.

THE SMALL PATIO ROOF CORNER OVER SLIDING DOOR AS WELL.  I PUT BUCKET TO STOP SUBSIDENCE.

DAD IS NOT GOING AWAY WITHOUT A FIGHT.  WELL, HE'S CONSISTENT.  HE CAN'T WIN AND HE HAS TO PUT IN HIS TWO CENTS.  HE SHOULD SAVE IT FOR LATER.  MOM HAS NEVER BEEN FOR HER KIDS.






No comments:

Post a Comment