Thursday, April 24, 2014

Made it through another tax season*Learning to love MySelf

4*24*14-THURSDAY


Deep breath in and let it go.  I sooo don't like this planet.  No, I like the planet, the 5% humanimals (human-animals) ruin it. 


X hated people and his idea of heaven was no other people.  A lonely man.  A bitter, vindictive, hate filled man.  I guess he got so good at hating he lost the ability to control it and wasn't interested in re-learning love.


Humans are so imperfect we need the definition in the Bible to know what and how to love. 


I don't know if I've ever been loved.


90% are average and 5% are intelligent/compassionate enough to live thoughtfully, and 5% are just mean hum-animals.


We had new people at the table yesterday.  So many new people don't come back.  The food or the company?



No comments:

Post a Comment