Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What happened??

Somehow all my blogging is erased.  Big Do-Over.

14 minutes later restored and edited since I don't know how to uncreate this blog.

Still wrestling with the internet.  Feeling sudden desire for corn chips.  I'm feeling Soo Confused.  Or Suu Confused.  Good name.

This new Susan, Suusan, Soosan is feeling New!  Like a baby.  I've been experiencing Euphoria for this week.  My back is hurting in new unknown places and my new shoes ( Grocery Outlet) make my feet feel I can leap tall buildings in a single bound. 

I somehow keep closing this out and have to keep signing in.  The odd thing is this new address works better than the other two.

When I typed in hersusanstory I came to II.  In the blog title I used lower case L and without typing the two I arrived at the II. 

Another mystery I don't need to solve.

No comments:

Post a Comment