Friday, May 31, 2013

Funny how untitled is titled untitled-CURSERS

Tomorrow starts a new cycle.  I look forward to what it brings.  I've determined some people for whatever reason habitually curse others.  They make others sick with their subliminal messages hinting at disease.  They "jokingly" make parting shots.         
 
They jinx people around them.  They plant seeds of emotional, psychological weeds.  THEY SEND ELECTRICAL IMPULSES AT THEM, TINY ARROWS OF HATE.  THOUGHTS ARE ELECTRICITY TRAVELING THROUGH THE BODY/MIND.  BAD ONES POISIN SENDER AND TARGET.                                                                                                                                  

I look forward to avoiding the ruiners of  MY garden of earthly delights.  I'm enjoying my garden.   

                                                                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment