Friday, May 3, 2024

I'm feeling frustrated

disappearing blog.  not fun or funny.  I'm dedicated to having more fun. 

I picked up my free lucky's pasta and hot sauce.   i bought clearance prepped chicken and salad.  came home.  seniors 8:30 ample parking.  I showered and puzzled.  everyone late I called Walter checking tomorrow Star wars day dad's b'day.  lunch full table Toki, Jane, Fred, Mike, Salome.  I checked out the bingo prizes.  I decided to play.  

Walter showed up with chicken.  I wasn't having fun I decided i'd go to county library pick up.  I told Walter he doesn't have to change a thing if he's satisfied with how he feels and that nothing or no one can change his life but him.  his counselor gets as much from the sessions if not more, he gets paid.  I've been there, done that.  he keeps trying to drag me into his drama.  i'm not having it.  onward and upward.  

I took off.  then I went to Star One to deposit and $5 Friday Safeway potato salad.  clearance cornbread, 2 frozen chick dinner and frozen toaster waffles for blueberries.  dessert.  

dinner I ate green and potato salad and corn cornbread.  senior lunch is never feeling satisfied.  Hilda is man crazy mom denying me nourishment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment