Friday, May 10, 2024

picked up free yogurt choc almonds at second lucky's

Lawrence had no idea.  I went to Prune ridge dedicated cooler with different flavors.  I bought $8 clearance white truffle infused oil originally $24, $5 cherry juice, passion fruit black tea $1.  I do love clearance.  I love trying new things.  I didn't like black truffle oil.  I don't have to like it.

sprouts 3 water infusers for $1 ea, hummus and veg 99 cents, 2 CBD.  

lunch tiny quarter to half cup paella more like risotto.  strawberry ice cream more like mousse.  stayed for bingo read people magazine from Trudy.  won 3 times in a row.  crystal and mirror tray.  decided no cookies too much sugar.  home 2:55 for people puzzler.

green salad with hummus and white truffle oil is delicious.  and I feel good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment