Friday, May 31, 2024

amazing

no blog access yesterday.  so i'm playing catch up again.  I questioned whether Brian dinner tonight.  family training raising its ugly head.  drove to lucky's free chips and sale $1.99 corn chips.  Sprouts looking for dessert 2 $2.60 ea turkey meatloaf dinners with roasted yam and beans.  I drove home new behavior.  I want a better life.

swam and noticed change in pools schedule.  closed sat 6/8 so I asked dino didn't know.  lunch ok with Toki and Mike.

bingo I played while reading more about whip lash.  my heart not in it.  then I drove to Sprouts looking for dessert. CBD gummies on sale through 25th 2 egg bites.  tried calling Brian no voice mail.  I drove to Safeway blueberry pudding ring cake.  tried calling Brian.  I decided to swing past just in case and he was home.  he doesn't answer same as me.  we're so alike.  I offered to go to library he wanted company.  son must be away.  we watched 5 pm Melissa Peterman. 

looking for 'I remember mama' online he found live darts tournament he didn't know was televised.  NEW!!  we watched back and forth with game shows.  pizza was best ever caramelized balsamic red onions, pine nuts, blue cheese, fresh dough, homemade thick sauce.  better than before.  done by 9 I went straight to bed.  I walked up and down stairs 3 times going to car.  I gave him coupons he needed smog from August.  he paid registration hadn't smogged yet.  so no tags.  and psychic fair next sat.

No comments:

Post a Comment