Tuesday, May 21, 2024

where life is beautiful all the time

so good.  I cooked bacon bits and scrambled eggs topped with cheese then I remembered brown rice.  perfect b'fast.  I'm watching hallmark romance movies where life is without wars, global warming etc.  good for the digestion.

11:11 senior lunch new show.  we're entering from the no entry door.  this place is so family.  cuckoo.  the tables are set up perpendicular.  because the pools are being cleaned way on the other side.  Jane gave me her lunch left overs she didn't want.

out of the blue Vera cursed me.  I lost my settings.  she insanely insisted on knowing why i'm no longer using hopper.  I told her I fixed my car.  I thought her husband was slow and she is too.  and they drive cars.  scary.

i'm loving the freedom of this week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment