Friday, May 24, 2024

9 too early-no internet i'm ok

now lots of parking @ 24 fitness.  I organized for the day.  packed hot spot, tried to load lucky's coupons wouldn't work.  went to lucky's still couldn't add, asked for help, it isn't me it's the machine.  yay! me!

tiny lunch nondescript fish, baked sweet potato good.  no Toki, she didn't finish errands.  Me and Fred.  sat with Elizabeth picked all the skin off the potato and Albert.  people make me laugh.  I gave Jane Toki's low acid tomatoes.  she was thrilled she went to Sprouts yesterday and scored lots of 99 cent bargains.

went to prune lucky's clearance microwave pop tarts $2.13, 4 cob corn 10 cents, 2 lbs cherries $3.98, $1.63 almond mint snack bar.  

home watching 24.8 AWE+ luxury cruises and destinations.  my way to travel no fuss no fuss feet up relaxing.  

I considered returning to sunny I decided I wanted to watch my game shows.  I didn't want to drive late and tomorrow I can puzzle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment