lovely shady parking. I drove early. Randy's menu $3-$5 each.
I have so much more energy.
Randy's donuts long lines has sparked Stan's long loyalty lines.
St Justin's long lines too. Sunshine likes to talk.
I ate my lunch in copy room listening to Louise. I charged 10/$3 kid movies and 25 cent new dream catcher in card basket from bookstore. Sammi brought 2 nieces to meet me. county due to expire. I used to freak when overdue (Marla Gibbs) and now I take it in stride. I can go tomorrow.
I decided to go at 4 after I wanted Burger King. I parked permit close to Cup L door. then chose 2 Hiroshima remembrance cranes.
I decided I wanted to get Grocery Outlet. Savers first I found like new "IGOR"!! half price $1.49. perfect salad spinner, Capri jeans, jewelry stand 20% off reward. Grocery outlet choc almonds, goat blue cheese crumbles $3.49, tomatoes $.99, 2 cheese chips, clearance salad $1.49.
home 8 pm Heaven.
No comments:
Post a Comment