Saturday, August 8, 2026

Sunshine such a maniac-Valley Village flea Aug and Apr-releasing stuff

after getting Ruben's goodies St Justin she came over and asked if I went to a senior rummage sale at the center.   I had to ask where, "on Winchester".  she's so used to secret dealing she's losing her vocabulary.  

I checked no movies or books.  I remembered how to get there the back way.  it's been awhile.  May last year.  

I'm getting back my shine.  today's weather is perfect.  forecast 90's not happening 77.  I caught Paul's fear.  

I turned in summer reading for Mtn Mike personal pizza, book bag, book coupon.  SCORE!!

I have a county book and cd overdue I may return tomorrow.  I thought I lost the case when I had it with the movies.  I saw Sammi as I was leaving the underground garage after looking through my trunk for it.  I gave him some avocados he gave me a T-Joe PBJ crepe I ate to fuel my search.  TA DA!!.  prayer partner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment