Saturday, August 15, 2026

Anxiety from past life

Golden Girls is bringing out so much.  I'm taking care of myself and my feelings.  self-respect.  without an example it's been tough to do.  like living on another planet.  a raw emotional landscape.  every new emotion hurts.  

taking care of others is easier.  focus outside ourselves.  eyes and ears survival is outwards.  releasing pain I needed to move.  so 24 hour at 8:34 no parking I was way in back.  added to my exercise.  I soaked stretched in hot tub and cooled in the pool.  10:15 I picked up St Justin lunch and remembered I wanted to use CVS expiring coupons.  bought beets 2/1.  I walked Ross' and Safeway.  realized I didn't have a car key and started to freak.  I put beets in the trunk.  key waiting for me.  

parked under Main at noon.  book sale.  I ate my lunch feeling so tired.  air quality is bad from fires.  2:30 I went home to nap 'til 5.  parked in the shade.  

moved my car to my driveway 8 pm.  I watched "Stars in my crown" 1950.  so glad I napped.  

No comments:

Post a Comment