Saturday, August 29, 2026

located my checks and cash-PGE due 8/17 oh oh

preparing next month.  listening to Louise I can relax and know I'm living my best.  I feel OK.  

avocado onion 2 egg omelet b'fast.  

I didn't know where I wanted to shower so I did housekeeping 'til 8 and got in my car drove to 24 last good wall space.  then I didn't know if I wanted to swim I took my suit.  Yes, I showered soaked stretched cooled down.  9 am I showered in the best stall again. 

on to St Justin 9:43 Ruben & co.  someone left a box of fresh veg and some delicious individually wrapped Taiwanese Chung Hsiang Foods Ind. Co. Ltd. sesame milk crackers.  maybe from 99 Ranch Wolfe, Cupertino.  the fresh ginger was sweating in plastic so I opened it to let it breathe.  man seeing what I had officiously said to give it to him to "inspect" I declined.  they were too good to look for themselves and expected me to hand it over.  old me would have.  

I wrote Life check, assembled Citibank 100, Bartolo 80.  

No comments:

Post a Comment