Friday, July 24, 2026

Carlos the Great catalytic converter-Gisele Pelicot the Great-40/47

I left a big bag of avocados and gave him a dash camera $19.99 Ross I bought yesterday.  too complicated.  never occurred to me to take it to Carlos has a newer Toyota.  I was thinking of Walter.  

Carlos' getting my catalytic converter re welded.  my personal check for $625.  stolen on the street.  lots of strange cars parked on Nobili due to paving Notre Dame.    

researching how to file a police report.  wouldn't print until I logged off.  

when I went to my car I rinsed the frosty windows.  the engine sounded like 1/13 2022 when the accelerator sensor switch cut out.  it was terrifying to drive a noisy rickety car.  I found a bolt next to my left front tire I put in the back and gave to Carlos.  I drove to his shop at 7 called and waited 'no rush'.  8 am he started calling around to muffler shops.  he wanted me to follow him to San Jose.  I chose not to drive in San Jose.  I offered him $350 to take care of it.  he didn't want any money I insisted on $300.  he saved my mind body spirit sanity.  I'm still vibrating.  

1:17 pm returned and paid 2 converters $1,150.  I paid him $800 on Discover instant payment, $300 over for driving to San Jose and I gave him a seniors' lunch beet chicken feta salad.  saved me the wear and tear on my body nerves mind and spirit.   I'm still vibrating.


No comments:

Post a Comment