Wednesday, July 29, 2026

I'm in charge HALLELUJAH!!-34/47-69/65-Carlos

I can change feeling sad to glad.  feeling sorry for myself is new.  I was in too much terror.  I'm in charge of my feelings.  

reading Gisele is bringing up my pain.  it was waiting for me.  

someone stole my new 2 piece bathing suit and underwear and socks.  not in lockers, lost & found, or garbage.  I didn't have it long enough to love it.  NOT MY SISTERS stealing from me TODAY!!  

1 pm waiting at Carlos' for muffler guy to bring back unsigned check.  business is good 3 cars need work.  so we postponed O2 sensor to Monday.  car seems to be getting better mileage but I could be wrong.  confirmed.  

another customer same collision but more damage Pedro de la Luz is fixing.  and Saturday Kiely Homestead, last night Los Padres ECR 4 police cars blocking intersections.  big black SUVs collided.  

wheel-BOOK A FLIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment