I'm making the best of it. nightmares of child abuse I'm trying to see through love.
the angry child wants to get rid of everything. throw them all away. dad, mom, aiko. mit came after. throw it all away. bad memories.
I soaked and stretched over an hour. I almost finished puzzle. Jon came to ask me about some man in a blue cap. I never noticed.
lunch was bibimbap. Fred and Toki took off early. I told Walter I was moving to the front for leftovers and he decided to go. after getting an extra lunch I went back to finish the pink and gold house.
annoying ex came with his lunch saying I had made progress. when I finished the puzzle he gave me permission to pick the next puzzle. what a jerk. I went downstairs didn't have my blue swag bag. I looked in the cafeteria, went back upstairs he was sitting on my bag. last week he moved my car keys from the chair arm but today the jerk sits on my bag.
I went downstairs to charge my devices and listen to Louise.
2:30 I was tired. home by 3. supposed to rain tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment