Saturday, July 6, 2024

paid cost co picked up freebie soda

I'm ok.  lucky's Cathy gave me 3 clearance turmeric tea $1 a box no longer in system delicious cinnamon sweet.  

whoa!  i did it.  i went to star 1 after seniors for deposit and remembered to ask about the income tax withholding letter.  after me a huge line started at 10 am.  they open at 9 am.  I worry i'll forget to pay bills.  

Main library 2 hours i'm taking a break from the Van Gogh puzzle.  Gloria Navarette was walking through stopped and talked.  i know the fear and anxiety of care taking parents.  actual title of Edgar Cayce book.  

I am blessed.  I changed my flips to give my feet a vacation.  they take me everywhere.  my balance has changed.  my hips have become very unstable.  being aware is half the solution.  when I was 7-8 I feared I had trichinosis when my muscles hurt.  I didn't know I had psoriatic arthritis like my dad's mom.  so he had it too.  maybe he wasn't so lazy.  maybe why he became a hypochondriac never felt well.

3 pm snack time 93 degrees.  4 pm 97.  on to sunny.  

4:15 I parked in shade across in PD.  I checked the temp it really is 84 here.  so lovely quiet.  I started for cup in my enthusiasm but the traffic light changed.  I may go to nob hill to eat my salad in the air conditioned parking.  tomorrow is better for 10 am cup not 1 pm sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment