Tuesday, July 2, 2024

a miracle

today my back is so normal.  I soaked.  makes me wonder if I was massaged all night if i'd be pain free.  

I printed big lots ready order held 4 days, oatmeal cookie recipe then it wouldn't stop.  I wanted a lucky's shopping list.  eh, that wouldn't print.  another mystery.  not a good one.  ooh, orange cranberry walnut cookies.  I can chop up dried persimmon.  Sprouts has orange cranberries.

I wanted good parking main, I picked up "Magical Negroes" at mission and here by 1 pm.  Hilde grudgingly gave me last meal for my dinner.  4:30 100 degrees.  tonight library open 'til 7 or I can go to sunny 'til 9.

heavenly sitting listening to healing.  I puzzled 'til 4:30.  6:45 I decided to pick up big lots and lucky's.  new me enjoying heat and flexibility.  new me home 7:30 what?!  game shows can wait.  

No comments:

Post a Comment