Thursday, July 4, 2024

happy 4th-72 degrees 24 hr fitness best workout ever-noon 91 degrees

an hour to shower no mom at the door screaming at me.  HEAVEN.  wow what not to have.  I need to concentrate on what I want.  I want pain free healing.  

I want a good hot dog.  hard to find on a holiday.  lots of lovely other things to enjoy.  

no open cooling centers I may hang out at this or another 24 hour.  a 10 year old died yesterday hiking with his retarded parents in 147 degrees.  the idea of people that stupid out of touch is appalling to me.  like my parents which is why living this long is a miracle.  she threatened to kill me so many times I wanted to die.  she stole my joy.  like my sisters.

it's sad so many young people are here instead of with family.  so many unhealthy looking out of shape children.  the problem with gyms it's not a total body workout.  some over and under developed muscles.  I do like everyone doing their own thing.  when I mentioned heaven doing what you want Jane jumped to hitting people.  where did that darkness come from?  when I asked how she assumed hitting was acceptable she backed off.  saying her comment of a heaven including hitting people was merely for clarification.  no, it wasn't, more like disturbing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment