Sunday, June 30, 2024

9 am i remembered

first Baptist church in the park at Kiely.  10:30 service and BBQ at noon.  I didn't plan on going then 10 am I started moving.  put extra pantry food in car trunk after dressing in pink/ blue Hawaii dress.  wondering where Hilo Hattie dress?  first I saw Diana Price grumbling as usual.  flip Lisa and her son Walter.  practically entire music service.  hot dogs, chicken, sausage, spicy chili and beans, bow tie pasta salad tomatoes cucumber.  I had a dog sans bun relish grain mustard.  so good exactly what I wanted.  they all took off.  I walked to car and moved it into 90 degree shade.  I walked around and talked to Gloria.  she took off I had choc chip cookies.  

then I considered county or sunny libraries.  I was so hot and sweaty.  24 hour always.  internet and update.  fat people are stiff people.  which comes first.  

3 pm i'm hungry again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment