Saturday, June 22, 2024

I'm waiting until i'm in the car to decide where to go and what to do-Saratoga lucky's

new me.  i'm waiting until i'm in the car to decide where to go and what to do.  I'm celebrating the new me.  sprouts sandwich, 99 cent oatmeal cranberry walnut cookies, half cherry pie, cheese sausage tray.  i'm a party unto myself.  

I showered at seniors and found leg pedals.  returned, renewed books chrome Main library, wearing my purple royal dress works.  ate sandwich delicious baked walnuts in cookie.  2 hours later I noticed black backpack 2 talking Asian gals.  I notified the aide, I don't want the responsibility.  maybe they can call.  closed 4 pm 75 degrees cool breeze.  so lovely I thought of going to Savers.  

79 degrees 4:30 pm hot humid Cup library "mama" movie available, not out on the floor yet.  and I checked in and out Tina Turner again 4 other copies available.  bucket seats, charger, leg rests.  heck of a time getting up.  

6 pm home I wanted a can hobo dinner I stopped at big lots.  Beanie Wienie is not what I thought.  I looked all over.  stevia $5.29, coconut chips $3.99, corn beef hash, $3.89, tapioca pudding $1.19 cheaper than dollar tree.  home 7:30 pm 83 degrees.  

No comments:

Post a Comment