Friday, June 14, 2024

i'm feeling mellow

I picked up freebie lucky's candy.  Inge shared her cheese coffee cake a new flavor senior snack bar.  she eats the yogurt here for b'fast.  

i've been using the bottled water refills to wash my car in sections.  a little every day.  so easy.  I've struggled my entire life life living according to other people.  Lee is trying to tell me I 'need' an AI computer.  he doesn't even know what AI is I explained.  

my knees have improved a little.  my right ribs are sore like never before.  I always wondered after my surgery the sadist nurse pulled the tube out at least 4 inches in my lung sac and no after effects, now it's sore.  

i'm sitting downstairs watching traffic in the parking lot.  11 am I saw Trudy.  I washed the left back panel of car.  i'm doing my life in sections.  life in manageable pieces.  

lunch with Fred and Mike 5 minutes late Dino made them wait.  hot dog yum I want more.  

binge watching "Trolls Band Together" i'm learning the roles of fathers, families, 'you gotta work hard to make it look easy' the story of my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment