Thursday, June 20, 2024

remembered Costco 6:40 am

new route to Santa Clara.  I tried Martin Ave.  good way to home Depot to order water softener salt.  10 cents a gal more than Sunnyvale.  huh.

4 fires are now 8 and my sinuses are still draining.  5 years since I stopped smoking.  i'm so glad I quit.  The air quality is so bad.  all the tv warnings that smoking is brain poison maybe why dad acted retarded.  besides mom spoiling him rotten.

Walter showed up while I was researching the bookmobile and quest lab diagnostics schedule.  we all need human contact.  lunch was good.  a lot went out for barbecue on the patio.  not worth $7 to me when staff eats for free.  I got a plate of leftover fried rice I ate at 3.  

I got home at 2 pm, no games due to baseball.  oh well.  no games at 5 pm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment